Registration is Open
It is exciting to be able to once again offer onsite worship services. We are looking forward to coming together to worship God and fellowship with one another. One of our responsibilities is to ensure we adhere to government regulations. They are designed to keep everyone as safe as possible and we will appreciate everyone’s assistance in following the guidelines.
For those who are uncomfortable returning at this time, you can continue to watch our Sunday worship service online live at 10:30 am. We will be hosting an onsite worship service at 10:30 am on Sunday beginning July 12. We will consider the possibility of adding a second service in the future if demand and volunteers warrant. The service will have room for 90 people in the sanctuary and a video feed for another 30 people in the gym. You must register online (first-come, first-served) using our website in order to attend. If you don’t know how to register online, please call the church office during office hours and we will assist you. You must enter using the canopy doors. Registration will be open each week from noon on Sunday to noon on Friday (or when we fill up).
Please be aware of the following guidelines that are in-person services will be following.
Worship Service Changes:
• You must now register to attend a worship service. No walk-ins permitted on Sunday morning. Pre-registration is required.
• You must wear a mask to sing as part of the congregation. Please bring your own mask.
• No physical contact is permitted (except between immediate family).
• There will be no offering plates passed during the service. Offering boxes are available in the foyer for you to deposit your offering.
• Hymnals will no longer be used.
• The library is closed for the time being.
• You will be ushered to your assigned seating area after you check- in when you arrive. Doors will be opened no earlier than 30 minutes before the service begins.
• Please maintain appropriate physical distancing while interacting with other people.
• Please follow the traffic flow indicators and observe the posted seating regulations.
• Hand sanitizer is available for your safety.
• During the summer months, the nursery is available on-demand up to a maximum of six people. No organized children’s ministries will take place onsite.
** ONLINE SERVICES WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE**