Worship Pastor - Trailview Alliance Church
The Pastor of Worship Ministries is a member of the Pastoral Staff and is selected and called in accordance with the By-Laws and Constitution of the Christian & Missionary Alliance.
The Pastor of Worship Ministries is responsible to the Elders Board through the Senior Pastor. He shall be responsible for the prayerful use of the God-given gifts, example and guidance of the leadership entrusted to him and for the direction and spiritual quality of all programs, within his ministry area.
SCOPE OF MINISTRY
The Pastor of Worship Ministries bears the responsibility for worship at Trailview Alliance Church.
Leadership of Public Worship Ministries.
- Leading, recruiting, developing, and training of worship leaders, and worship teams.
- To communicate with Musicians, worship leaders, and all public Ministries personnel the direction set by the Pastoral Team.
- To oversee and organize the Tech end of production. (Soundroom projection, lighting, online services presentation and sound)
- Other responsibilities.
- Attend weekly team meetings and conferences as scheduled by the Senior Pastor.
- Serve on the platform as directed by the Senior Pastor.
- Contribute to the team meetings
- District involvement when cleared by the Senior Pastor.
- Work in conjunction with other members of the Ministerial Staff as required for equipment supplies, facility space, budgeting, etc.
- Assure that adequate records are maintained in all your areas of ministry.
- Give guidance and training to interns assigned to the department.
- Report in writing to the Board of Elders per schedule.
- Participate in the preparation of an annual budget outlining the anticipated costs associated with this ministry area.
- The Worship Pastor will be given other portfolios according to gifting (examples are… Senior Home services, Bible Camp involvement and preaching)
Compensation and other benefits will be reviewed each year by the Elders’ Board. Vacation periods, insurance coverage, retirement and other benefits will be agreed upon during the candidating weekend and reviewed yearly.